Our factory-trained technicians will first check your tire tread depth and pressure. If it’s determined that you need replacement tires, our experts will help find the set that is right for your Kia. Here are some reasons to buy tires from us:
- We will have the right tires for your Kia model
- Our tire prices are competitive
- Your tires will be expertly installed by factory-trained technicians
- We stock high quality, name brand tires including: Hankook, Kumho, Goodyear, Nexen, Michelin, Dunlop, Yokohama, and more
- All eligible tires come with 24-month road hazard coverage
- Our dealership is a convenient one-stop shop for all of your vehicle’s needs
New tires also help you stop sooner on wet roads!
A professional driver took nearly 10 car lengths longer to stop on worn tires than he did on new tires.
While your stopping distance may vary, newer tires can help you stop sooner.